The FCCU is widely used to convert the high-boiling hydrocarbon fractions of petroleum crude oils to more valuable gasoline, olefinic gases and other products.
At the Citizendium you can learn more about reactor and regenerator, distillation column, ergnerator flue gas, chemistry, catalysts and history.
These are the major FCC designers and licensors:
- CB&I Lummus
- ExxonMobil Research and Engineering (EMRE)
- Shell Global Solutions International
- Stone & Webster Engineering Corporation (SWECO) / Institut Francais du Petrole (IFP)
- Universal Oil Products (UOP)
- Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.