Although Catalytic Cracking has been around for a century, and the fluid process was introduced in 1942, the FCC and variations like RFCC continue to evolve with a wider variety of feedstocks in and products out.
Many want to increase their knowledge of the FCC, so a diverse group from operations, engineering, maintenance, inspection, licensors, catalyst and equipment providers attend RefComm®. They openly discuss issues and solutions that are common across the various licensors and unit configurations.
- Running at or beyond boilerplate capacity or not,
- Catalyst optimization and troubleshooting leaks,
- Refractory, slide valves, or incidents and lots more…
The expert staff includes
- Christopher Dean with over 40 years in the refining business with an emphasis on High Olefins and petrochemical integration
- Bryan Lewis a 40 year veteran FCC operator.
- Joe McLean the former Global Technology Manager for Refining Catalysts at BASF
Come early on April 29th to 30th to the FCCU Fundamentals training.
Then stay to share, learn and network at RefComm® Galveston for Coker, CatCracker & Resid HydroCracker on May 1st and 2nd. Get details at RefComm.com